The Snugg iPhone 6 and 6S Infinity Case provides you with a simple but effective way of protecting your device from everyday knocks and bumps whilst upholding and complimenting its natural beauty. The two-part design is unique as it allows for a switch up of colour if you wish, and the interior TPU shell features an integrated ridged spine for impact and shock defence. Scratches are a thing of the past as the four rubber rear-guard feet prevent your phone from slipping or sliding across any surface.Designed in London and suitable for work, rest and play, the case is crafted from the highest quality flexi-plastic and PC materials that won't give up on your phone when you need them most. The slim-line, luxurious look combines style with security to create the perfect companion for your iPhone 6 and 6S.Key FeaturesFlexible TPU inner shellRigid polycarbonate back pieceRaised bezel for screen impact protectionIntegrated ridged spinePrecise button controlsAnti-scratch materialsAnti-slip, rear-guard feetSnugg Lifetime Guarantee!
- PRECISION ENGINEERED: Combining style and functionality seamlessly together, the Snugg iPhone 6 and 6S Plus Infinity Cover offers a slim and lightweight design that adds a splash of colour and panache to your phone.
- COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION: Your device will be carefully and securely held within the flexible TPU shell - this shock absorption material acts as a shield against accidental drops, knocks, bumps, scratches and dust.
- REFINED LUXURY: The durable polycarbonate back piece is interchangeable, providing a secure fit around your phone to shield it from the elements and a smooth and comfortable grip.
- DAY TO DAY PRACTICALITY: Carbon laser cut-outs allow you to easily access all ports without removing the case and the precise buttons work effectively with your iPhone 6 and 6S.
- SNUGG LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident in the quality of materials that we use for our cases that if in the unlikely event you do ever have a problem then we will repair or replace it for you, no questions asked.